Lake Land College


Office of Student Accommodations - Lake Land College
Lake Land College - Disability Services

Student Accommodations

Disability Services Student Referral

If you believe that a student who is currently enrolled in one of your courses would benefit from and be eligible for academic support services for students with disabilities, please refer the student to the Counselor/Coordinator of Student Accommodations.

Upon receiving a referral, the Counselor/Coordinator of Student Accommodations will contact the student by mail and encourage the student to make an appointment. During the appointment, the counselor and student will discuss the concern of the referral and the counselor will provide appropriate assistance.

Referrals can be made through the LEAP referral system found on the Lake Land Hub home page. Click on the LEAP/Contribute Quick Link to access the referral page. Please note in your detailed notes that you believe this student should meet with the Office of Student Accommodations.

For additional information please contact Andy Gaines
Counselor/Coordinator of Student Accommodations at 217-234-5259/ or Meghan McGreevy- Graduate Assistant at 217-234-5062/

Office of Student Accommodations Main

Give a Gift
Supporting our Veterans
No Smoking