Postsecondary Agriculture Student Org. (PAS)
Membership is open to any agriculture student.
The objectives of this organization are:
- To provide opportunities for individual growth, leadership and career preparation among the students of agriculture.
- To provide an opportunity for developing leadership abilities through participation in the employment experience programs, course work, and organization activities for Lake Land College agriculture students.
- To provide an opportunity for Lake Land College agriculture students to participate in state and national PAS Organization leadership events and activities.
- To promote better student-faculty and student-student relationships.
- To promote a higher scholastic standard among the students of agriculture.