Why do I need academic advisement?
Re-admit or Transfer Degree-Seeking Students
- Choose your classes for the upcoming semester.
- Use your program description in the college catalog to determine which classes you need.
- Send official transcripts from other colleges or universities you have attended (if any).
- Complete a transcript evaluation if you are transferring credits from another institution to Lake Land College.
- Conduct a degree audit on IRIS to confirm which classes you need.
- Contact an academic counselor for course approval and registration clearance. Click here for contact information.
- When you contact an academic counselor have the following information available:
- Your degree audit
- Your preferred class list
- Questions regarding your major, classes, transfer or other issues.
For more information regarding the entire enrollment process click here: