Purchased course materials are returnable by 10th day of the semester (5th day Mod/Summer) with receipt and in original condition.
Textbook List will need to be printed and taken to the Bookstore (along with your Student ID Card) in order to pick up your textbooks.
Click here for instructions on how to print your Textbook List.
Students who choose to keep their textbooks past the semester’s published textbook return deadline will be subject to fees and/or penalties. Click here for further information.
How students can receive their course materials for the Summer Semester:
- The student or someone they designate, can bring their Lake Land ID and booklist to the bookstore beginning June 1.
- Students may have their books shipped via the UPS shipping option found on the booklist site. Booklists will be available May 24.
- E-mail their booklist as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting their rental books be delivered to an extension center. If the student wishes to have purchase items sent they must include contact information and a bookstore clerk will call them for payment information. The student would pick up the books during hours the center is open.
- Kluthe Center, Effingham – Daily Deliveries (wait until end of the day next day to pick up)
How students can return their rental textbooks:
- Return the books in person to the Bookstore, the Kluthe Center in Effingham, the Eastern Region Center in Marshall or the Western Region Center in Pana. Check with each location for hours of operation.
- A family member or friend may return the student's textbooks.
- Students may return textbooks via USPS, UPS, or FedEx as long as they are post marked on due date or before.
How can students be sure they return all rented books for the current semester:
Click on the link, Textbooks Rented, in your Laker Hub account or IRIS.
How to obtain a Lake Land College Student ID card:
- Students can stop by the Bookstore or Kluthe Center during normal business hours and have a valid picture ID (i.e. driver's license or passport) to get a Lake Land Student ID made. There is a $10 fee for replacement IDs.
Important Bookstore Dates
Closed for Inventory
Independence Day - College/Bookstore Closed
Last Day to Return Summer Books