2 years High School
+ 2 years education at Lake Land College
= An Associate’s Degree
+ 2 (optional) more years of education at a 4 year university
= A Bachelor’s Degree
What Pathways are available? Click here to find out!
Why should you choose the Partnerships Pathway?
- Nearly 80% of jobs require education beyond high school *
- Majority of jobs will require technical education
- Many of the ten fastest growing occupations entry level positions require an Associate’s Degree. **
- PCCS students get a head start on college because of formal links between high school and college
- Earn while you learn – skills learned in high school can be used for part time work while attending school
- Time and Money saved
- Earn college credit in high school
- Eligible for proficiency testing to waive college courses
- Preferred admission in some competitive college programs