Your FUTURE is up to you...
The mission of the TRiO program is to provide an environment that promotes academic, social and personal growth for the first generation, low income, and/or students with disabilities. To accomplish this mission, TRiO will:
- Provide academic, social, and cultural support.
- Increase retention and graduation rates.
- Assist students in the admissions process and completion of all necessary forms.
- Develop relationships with external and internal entities to provide referrals and collaborative services.
- Assist in developing short and long term goals for each academic semester based on students' needs, including:
graduating with an associate's degree, job search for employment in a chosen field, and transferring to an institution of higher education.