Your FUTURE is up to you...The mission of the TRiO program is to provide an environment that promotes academic, social and personal growth for the first generation, low income, and/or students with disabilities. To accomplish this mission, TRiO will:
- Provide academic, social, and cultural support.
- Increase retention and graduation rates.
- Assist students in the admissions process and completion of all necessary forms.
- Develop relationships with external and internal entities to provide referrals and collaborative services.
- Assist in developing short and long term goals for each academic semester based on students' needs, including: graduating with an associate's degree, job search for employment in a chosen field, and transferring to an institution of higher education.