What does a TRiO Student Support Services ambassador do?
TRiO Student Support Services student ambassadors are your contacts to make suggestions for the program, identify concerns and help you navigate your college experience. They are available to talk to students about their TRiO Student Support Services experiences.
- Speak at club meetings and classes about the TRiO program and their experiences.
- Represent TRiO during college recruiting events.
- Assist the staff during TRiO events, activities and trips.
- Participate in leadership experiences.
- Participate in and be honored at recognition banquets, etc.
- Make a difference!
- Bring a cooperative, enthusiastic and professional attitude to all TRiO activities!
Would you like to become a TRiO SSS ambassador?
Contact Amber Niebrugge, TRiO Advising Counselor, at (217) 234-5007 or email@example.com.