Employers are very important to Career Services. We want to help you meet your employment needs. If services are desired in addition to those listed below, please contact the office.
Our goal is to help you find the best people for your organization.
Here’s how we can help.
Free job listing service.
Annual Spring Job Fair.
- List your open positions with us to potentially reach thousands of qualified candidates.
- Simply fill out the online form and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Listings will remain active for 30 days unless you request something different.
Recruit on campus.
- Meet with hundreds of prospective candidates.
- Showcase your organization and recruit top talent.
- It’s free!
Cooperative Work Study Program
- Request space in the Student Center lobby to market your organization and recruit students.
- Recruit within specific disciplines through classroom presentations and on-campus interviews.
- Call us for more information or to reserve your time.
- Hire interns to relieve your work load.
- Grow your own professionals through internship experiences.
- Possibility of being reimbursed for up to half of the intern’s hourly wages.
Office Hours: M-F 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Evening appointments may be scheduled, Summer hours vary.
Phone: (217) 234-5288 Fax: (217) 234-5417 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org