The semester before you graduate
- Complete a “Degree Audit” on IRIS to be sure you have completed all required course work.
- Make an appointment with your advisor to be sure you have completed all requirements for your major.
In the beginning of your final semester
- Submit an “Intent to Graduate” on IRIS or in person at the Records and Admissions Office.
- Get help with your resume, cover letter, and interview techniques from Career Services and become familiar with Lake Land College’s system for posting job notices.
- Make sure LLC has your correct name and address where you want your diploma mailed. This can be done at the Records and Admissions Office.
- Order your cap and gown in the Bookstore.
Your final week at LLC
- Pick-up your cap and gown.
- Return textbooks
- Be sure all financial records are clear.
- If you receive financial aid, complete Financial Aid Exit Interview.
- Attend Graduation.
- Return cap and gown
- Your diploma will be mailed to you approximately 6-8 weeks after graduation. Note: if you graduate in the summer or fall you may participate in the following Spring’s commencement.