Lake Land College

College Links:

Why do I need academic advisement Non-Degree Degree seeking students - Lake Land College, Mattoon Illinois

Why do I need academic advisement?

Non Degree-Seeking Students

  • Complete the Intent to Enroll if you are a new Lake Land College student.
  • Choose your classes for the upcoming semester.
  • Use the course description section in the college catalog to determine which classes you want to take.
  • Register on IRIS.
  • Contact an academic counselor if you have questions about your course selections. Click here for contact information.

For more information regarding the entire enrollment process click here:





Canvas Login - Online Classroom
Career Services
Class Notifications and Updates
Community Learning
Employment Opportunities
Foundation - Make a Gift
Freedom of Information Act
Lake Land College Email
Police Department
Request More Information
Sustainability at LLC
5001 Lake Land Blvd.
Mattoon, IL 61938-9366
Facebook Twitter You Tube

Supporting our Veterans