Online @ LLC > Tutorials > Student Email > Web Mail Interface
Web Mail Interface
Once logged into web mail, the interface will appear as below in the screen shot. Web mail works best with Internet Explorer, but can be used in any browser. However, if you use another browser web mail may function and look slightly different than the screen shots in this tutorial.
- Toolbar – Create new messages, move/copy messages, delete messages, reply and forward messages. You can also change the reading pane, create rules, and search messages.
- Inbox Navigation – Use the arrow buttons to navigate the messages in the inbox or another folder in your account.
- Inbox – The inbox display of the list of incoming e-mails. Unread messages will display as bold.
- Selected e-mail – The selected email will display in the reading pane.
- Folder List – A list of default and created folders will display in the folder list. By default, you account will have a calendar, contacts, deleted items, drafts, inbox, Journal, Junk E-mail, Notes, Outbox, sent items, and Tasks.
- Command Buttons – Use the Command buttons to navigate to the different areas of your e-mail account.