Online @ LLC > Tutorials > Student e-mail > Creating Contacts
With Web mail Contacts, you can add names and addresses of the people you send e-mail to most often to the address book. Follow the steps below to create a new contact.
- On the button bar, click Contacts.
- On the Toolbar (Figure 1), click New
- A new window will display for the new contact. The Last Name:, First Name:, Display Name:, and E-mail address: fields should be filled in to send mail to the new contact. You can add more information if desired.
- Click Save and Close when done.
- Save and Close: Click when creating new contacts or updating current contacts.
- Print: Print Contact information
- Attachments: Add attachments to contact card
- Delete: Delete currently displayed contact
- Display map for this address: Click to display MSN Maps and Directions page for address information of contact.
- Send mail to contact: Click to create a new message to contact
- Address Book: Click to open the Find Names dialog box to search for another contact in Global Address Book or your contacts.