Online @ LLC > Tutorials > PowerPoint Tutorials > Slide Transitions
PowerPoint Tutorial: Slide Transitions
PowerPoint allows you to add transitions between the slides in your presentation. Using the Animation Schemes is a very easy and fast way to transitions to all of your slides
- On the menu bar, go to Slide Show > Slide Transition...
- The Slide Transition Task Pane will appear on the right of screen. Under Apply to Selected Slides:, select the desired Slide transition .
- Under Modify transition, select the desired speed and sound.
- Under Advance slide, put a checkmark next to On Mouse Click or Automatically after. With the mouse click option, slides will be advanced when the mouse is clicked. If the Automatically after option is choosen, type the number of seconds you wish each slide to appear on the screen.
- At the bottom of the Task Pane, click Play to view the transition
- Click Apply to All Slides if desired to have all slides have the same transition.