Online @ LLC > Tutorials > PowerPoint Tutorials > Saving as Webpage
Saving a PowerPoint Presenatation as a Web Page
- To save a presentation as a web page go to File > Save as Web Page...
- The Save As Web Page dialog box will appear. Select the location you wish to save the presentation webpages.
- Change the title by clicking the Change Title... button.
- The Set Page Title will display. Type desired title and click OK.
- Click the Publish... button. Use the Web Options... to change settings.
- Put a checkmark next to Open published Web page in browser to view the finished webpages.
- Click Publish when done.
- Your presentation should look simliar to the example. Upload the webpages to a server using a FTP program such as SmartFTP.