Online @ LLC > Tutorials > PowerPoint Tutorials > Adding Custom Animation
Adding Custom Animation
- On the menu bar go to Slide Show > Custom animation.
- The Custom Animation Task Pane will display on the right side of the screen. Go to desired slide and select the text or object to animate.
- Click on the Add Effect drop down arrow. Choose the desired effect. For this tutorial the the Fly In option was choosen.
- Then select each object separately in your slide and add the desired effect each object on the slide. Use the Re-Order buttons to change the order of animation of the objects on the screen.
- Click Play to preview the slide animation of all animated objects together.
- To remove an effect of an object, select the object in the Task Pane and click the Remove button.