Online @ LLC > Tutorials > PowerPoint Tutorials > Changing Color Schemes
Changing Color Schemes
- Open the presentation or create a new one. On the menu bar go to the Format > Slide Design...
- The Slide Design Task Pane will on the right side of the screen. Click Color Schemes and the Color schemes options will appear.
- Double click one of the pre-designed color scheme or create a custom color scheme by clicking Edit Color schemes at the bottom of the Task Pane.
- Double click the box next to the element you want to change.
- The Fill Color dialog box will appear. Use the tool to select a new color and use the slider tool to select the hue of the selected color. You can also enter the RGB color numbers for the new color as well.
- It is recommended that you select a scheme with a light background and dark text for overheads. Practice changing the color scheme of your slide until you find a scheme you like.