Online Course Tutorial
Internet Explorer 7 - Popup Blocker Settings
It is important to configure pop-up windows to accept pop-up windows from the Blackboard server. Below are the steps to complete this task in Internet Explorer.
- Open a new Internet Explorer window and go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy tab at the top of the Internet Options dialog box.
- At bottom of Privacy tab, click the checkmark box next to Block Pop-ups and then click Settings.
- In the Pop-up Blocker Settings dialog box, click in the box under Address of Web site to allow: and type the following web address: http://blackboard.lakeland.cc.il.us.
- Click Add and then click Close to close the Pop-up Blocker Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.