Online Course Tutorial
There may be times when you need to clear out a saved password after you have had your IRIS (same as for Email and Blackboard) reset. This will allow you to use the new password. Below are the steps to complete this task in Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools > Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click the General tab.
- Under Browsing history, click the Delete button.
- Next to Passwords click Delete Passwords .
- A dialog box will appear asking Are you sure you want to delete all previously saved form passwords? Click Yes.
- Click Close and then OK.