Boost: Building Occupational Opportunities in Science and Technology
The Lake Land College Foundation will award 50 scholarships up to $2,500 per year each to students enrolled in the following programs:
- AAS.CAD Computer Aided Design
- AAS.CET Civil Engineering Technology
- AAS.CETAT CET/Advanced Tech Studies
- AAS.CETCO Civil Engineering Tech Coop
- AAS.CIM Computer Integrated Mfg. Tech
- AAS.EET Electronics Engineering Technology
- AAS.EETES Electronics Systems Specialist
- AAS.ICS Electronic Control Technology
- AAS.PPT Power Plant Technology
- AAS.ITAPS Administrative Info Systems
- AAS.ITNET Network Administration
- AAS.ITPRO Information Tech. Programming
- AAS.ITWEB Information Technology Web
- AAS.MET Mechanical Electrical Technology
- AES.ENGR Associate in Engineering Science
- AS.BIOL Bioscience Non-Teaching
- AS.CHEM Chemistry
- AS.CLSC Clinical Laboratory Science
- AS.CMCS Computational Math/Computer Sci.
- AS.CONSF Conservation/Pre-Forestry
- AS.CONSW Conservation/Pre-Wildlife
- AS.EASC Earth Science
- AS.ENSC Environmental Science
- AS.MATH Mathematics
- AS.PENG Pre-Engineering
- AS.PHYS Physics
To be eligible for consideration:
- Student must a U.S. Citizen and be enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credit hours/semester) in one of the above listed programs.
- Students must have cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available at: www. fafsa.ed.gov/
- Student must complete a Lake Land College Foundation Scholarship Application and submit with completed BOOST packet and Checklist (button below).
- Scholarship recipients will be required to participate in various workshops and/or enroll in the Strategies for Success (SFS101) class.