Lake Land College honors dual credit and adjunct instructors
May 7, 2014
Lake Land College recently recognized the service of its dual credit and adjunct instructors at the 2014 Adjunct and Dual Credit Recognition Banquet held in Effingham.
More than 400 adjunct and dual credit instructors work for Lake Land College, and according to Josh Bullock, president of the college, they play an integral part in offering excellent educational programs to the district’s 180,000 residents.
“No matter if you are an adjunct faculty member or a dual credit instructor, the service you provide to the college is invaluable,” said Bullock. “You are the face of Lake Land College. You are the link that makes learning happen and students successful, and we can’t express how much we appreciate that.”
The following adjunct instructors were honored for their service to Lake Land College:
• Five years of service: Lisa Light, Social Science and Education Division; Scott Rawlings, Technology Division; Charles Stanley, Business Division; Timothy Stolz, Humanities and Communication Division; Ernest Wallace, Math and Science Division; Katy Condor, Social Science and Education Division; and Jamie Princko, Math and Science Division.
• 10 years of service: Pamela Miller, Social Science and Education Division; Susan Nugent, Business Division; Donald Freesmeier, Math and Science Division; Pamela Mulvey, Business Division; Pamela Siddens, Humanities and Communication Division; and Sarah Wright, Business Division.
• 20 years of service: Terry Salem, Social Science and Education Division.
• 25 years of service: Larry Arney, Business Division.
• 30 years of service: Edward Bagger, Humanities and Communication Division and Carolyn Stephens, Social Science and Education Division.
The following Dual Credit instructors were honored for their service to Lake Land College:
• One year of service: Todd Black, Mattoon, music; Christina “Renee” Frost, Stewardson-Strasburg, Strategies For Success; Michael Mabry, Ramsey, biology; Daryl Miller, Teutopolis, computer animated drawing; Julia Morrisey, Arthur-Lovington, business; Toni Niebrugge, Altamont, art; Emily Perry, Charleston, agriculture; Tammy Pittenger Paris, food service; Erica Reed, Mattoon, English; Michele Seabaugh, Brownstown, Strategies For Success; and Ty Totten, Effingham, welding.
• Five years of service: Linda Casteel, Arthur-Lovington, dual credit coordinator; Lynetta Christman, Eastern Illinois Education for Employment System, basic nurse assisting; Kay Endsley, Neoga, business; Martin Gibson, Neoga, speech; Mandy Hanner, Oakland, Business; Gail Hardiek, Brownstown, dual credit coordinator; Sherra Johnson, Neoga, business; Anna Patton, Pana, English; Kevin Perkins, Beecher City, agriculture; Teresa Plummer, Pathways, business; Kelly Stortzum, Effingham, welding; and Heather Strom, Pana, dual credit coordinator.
• 10 years of service: Lori Butts, Marshall, math; David Hickox, Casey-Westfield, biology; Lisa Huddlestun, Kansas, business; Dustin McDonald, Pana, math; Mark Thomas, Paris, dual credit coordinator; and Katrina Van Dyke, Eastern Illinois Education for Employment System, agriculture.
• 15 years of service: Mark Munch, Shelbyville, technology.
To learn more about Lake Land College, visit www.lakelandcollege.edu.
Send this article to a friend