If you ever find yourself scrambling to find a ride to campus or walking down Route 45, alongside the busy traffic, consider using one of these local and affordable resources to get to campus safely!
- Lake Land College Find a Ride
Students can post interest in sharing rides through the Hub!
217-639-5169 or 1-800-500-5505
- Daily routes throughout Charleston & Mattoon
- Stops at LLC’s campus 8 times daily
- $0.50 to ride anywhere the ZIP LINE stops
- Visit www.dialaridetransit.org to view the route schedule
- $40 monthly pass available for other Dial-A-Ride services
- Ride Mass Transit
- Visit the website for your county’s dispatch number and check
availability or schedule a ride
- Serving 18 counties incuding Clark, Crawford, Cumberland, Edgar,
Effingham & Jasper counties
- $25 monthly pass for unlimited rides on existing routes
- Central Illinois Public Transit
217-347-0859 or 1-855-755-2478
- Offers transportation services throughout the Lake Land College Distict
- Monthly passes available for $25. Passes can be purchased at the
Effingham Kluthe Center and allow for unlimited travel to and
from Lake Land College’s main campus and the Kluthe Center.
- Transit Reservation Information Program
217-639-5167 or 1-855-477-8747
- Will work with all qualified Transportation Providers to make trips accessible and affordable
- Medical, work and education transportation is priority
- For persons of any age and with special needs or
- Serves Champaign, Clark, Coles, Cumberland, DeWitt, Douglas, Edgar, Macon, Moultrie, Piatt, Shelby and Vermillion counties
- LLC Perkins Program
- Possible assistance with transportation costs to qualified applicants
- Open Door Program
- Can possibly provide one-time gas assistance for crisis intervention.