Lake Land College ID Card Guidelines
All Lake Land College Students are required to obtain a Lake Land College ID Card. ID Cards are available for faculty and staff, if desired. New and replacement ID Cards are made at the Lake Land College Bookstore. In addition, ID Cards will be made at the Kluthe Center and the Pana and Paris extension centers on special dates and times.
To obtain an ID Card, students must be registered at Lake Land College and faculty/staff must be currently employed at Lake Land College. A picture ID is required to have your Lake Land College ID Card produced. (Driver’s License, State ID, Passport, etc.)
Lake Land College ID Card Charges:
New ID Card Free
Replacement ID Card $10
Lake Land College ID Card Terms and Conditions of Use:
- All ID Cards are the property of Lake Land College and are provided for appropriate use for identification and access to services.
- ID Cards are to be carried at all times while on campus.
- The ID Card is valid as long as the holder continues his/her specific affiliation with Lake Land College.
- The ID Card is not transferable and any misuse, alteration or fabrication of the ID Card will subject the holder to disciplinary action by the College.
- Students shall show their ID Card when requested to do so by Lake Land College officials performing their duties who identify themselves and state the reason for their request.
- Lake Land College shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage or expense, whether physical, financial or otherwise, suffered or incurred by individuals in connection with, or in any way relating to the use or attempted use of an ID Card by the holder or any third party.
- Lost, damaged or stolen ID Cards can be replaced at the Lake Land College Bookstore. ID Cards replaced due to malfunction or due to a change of name or identification number are reissued at no charge.