Purchased course materials are returnable by 10th day of the semester (5th day Mod/Summer) with receipt and in original condition.
Textbook List will need to be printed and taken to the Bookstore (along with your Student ID Card) in order to pick up your textbooks.
Click here for instructions on how to print your Textbook List.
Students who choose to keep their textbooks past the semester’s published textbook return deadline will be subject to fees and/or penalties. Click here for further information.
How students can get their rental textbooks
Students have the following options to get their course materials:
- The student or someone they designate can bring their Lake Land ID and booklist to the campus bookstore beginning August 20.
- The student may have their books shipped via the UPS shipping option found on the booklist site. Booklists will be available August 14.
- E-mail their booklist as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting their rental books be delivered to any of the three extension centers. If the student wishes to have purchase items sent they must include contact information and a bookstore clerk will call them for payment information. The student would pick up the books during hours the center is open.
Kluthe Center, Effingham - Daily deliveries (wait until end of the day next day to pick up)
Eastern Region Center, Marshall - 1 date before classes begin and 1 date after August 19 & 28 (e-mail must be received before these dates)
Western Region Center, Pana - 1 date before classes begin and 1 date after August 20 & 29 (e-mail must be received before these dates)
**Financial Aid and voucher transactions must be made by the student on campus.
How students can return their rental textbooks
*Visit the Lake Land College Bookstore on Campus, or one of our off-site locations.
Kluthe Center for Higher Education and Technology
1204 Network Centre Blvd.
Eastern Region Center at the Forsythe Center
224 S. Sixth Street
Western Region Center
600 E. First Street
- A family member or friend may return the student's textbooks.
- Students may return textbooks via USPS, UPS, or FedEx as long as they are post marked on due date or before.
How to obtain a Lake Land College Student ID card
- Students can stop by the Bookstore or Kluthe Center during normal business hours and have a valid picture ID (i.e. driver's license or passport) to get a Lake Land Student ID made. There is a $10 fee for replacement IDs.