Counselors’ Role in the Partnerships for College and Career Success Initiative………………….
- A clear pathway with an individual career plan
- Preferred admission in some competitive programs
- Earning college credits while in high school saves both time and money
- Students get real world working experiences and the academic foundation they need to succeed in college.
- Exposure to high-paying careers through job shadowing and internships
- Flexibility to explore various options for careers
http://cte.ed.gov/ (How Education Pays)
http://www.khake.com/page2.html (Vocational Information Center)
To find out more about Partnerships for College and Career Success, contact your school counselor or contact the Lake Land College Partnerships for College and Career Success office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-234-5372