Required of All Students in Degree Programs Students will be eligible for graduation when they have met all of the following requirements:
- Met all College admissions requirements.
- Fulfilled all general and specific requirements in one of the associate degree curriculums listed in the catalog. Associate in Science or Associate in Arts degree major requirements may vary from sample college transfer curriculum depending upon the students’ selection of courses to meet four-year college requirements.
- Accumulated a minimum of sixty-four 64 semester hours.
- Accumulated a grade point average of 2.00 (C) in the general and specific requirements for the degree. Only courses at the .040 course level or above will count toward graduation.
- The final grade point average for graduation of students who have made a major career program change only includes those credit hours and grades of courses applicable to meet the requirements of the major.
- The final grade point average for graduation of transfer students does not include grades earned at other institutions for courses accepted toward graduation at Lake Land College. Advanced standing and transfer credit are granted for courses passed in accredited colleges and universities. The college defines accredited as the North Central Association or other regional accrediting agencies.
- Students enrolled in the Associate Degree in Nursing, Dental Hygiene and Physical Therapist Assistant programs are required to maintain final grades of “C” or better each semester in every required course in the curricula.
- Acquired a minimum of thirty-two (32) semester hours from Lake Land College. A minimum of twenty-four (24) of the last thirty-two (32) semester hours must be earned at Lake Land College. (Credit hours by proficiency examination and experiential learning are excluded in the above indicated number (32) of hours.)
- Filed a Notice of Intent to Graduate with the Admissions and Records Office by the posted date of the semester in which the student
will meet academic graduation requirements.
- Students who are currently in the Army, and enrolled in the Army University Access Online Program, should contact Counseling Services to find out what policies and procedures apply. Phone: (217) 234-5232 or email: email@example.com.
- Effective with first-time freshman entering in Summer 1999 or later,
a grade of “C” or better is required in Composition I and II (ENG 120 and ENG 121) to graduate with an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science Degree or Associate in Engineering Science.